Modernist Cooking Made Easy: Getting Started
Are you interested in molecular gastronomy and modernist cooking but don't know where to start?
Are you looking for an easy to understand introduction to modernist techniques, ingredients, and recipes?If you nodded your head "Yes"
then this book was written for you!
Modernist cooking is quickly gaining popularity in high end restaurants and working its way into home kitchens. However, clear, concise information for getting started isn't readily available.That's where Modernist Cooking Made Easy:
Getting Started comes in!
This book provides all the information you need to get started with modernist cooking and molecular gastronomy. It is all presented in an easy to understand format, along with more than 80 recipes, that can be applied immediately in your kitchen.
Modernist Cooking Made Easy: Getting Started covers popular modernist techniques like foams, gels, and spherification as well as many of the ingredients including agar, xanthan gum, and sodium alginate. There are also more than 80 high quality, black and white photographs providing a visual look at many of the recipes and techniques.
Using the recipes and techniques presented in this book you'll be using all the best applications of modernist cooking in your everyday meals and also impressing your friends with some "WOW" recipes on those special occasions.
What You Get In This Book
If you want to get started with modernist cooking
- Nearly 250 pages of easy to follow information about modernist cooking.
- An in-depth look at many of the most popular modernist ingredients such as xanthan gum, sodium alginate, carrageenan, and agar agar.
- A detailed exploration of modernist techniques like spherification, gelling, foaming, thickening, and sous vide.
- More than 80 recipes for gels, foams, sauces, caviars, airs, syrups, gel noodles and marshmallows.
- Directions for how to use modernist techniques and ingredients to make your everyday cooking more convenient.
- More than 400 sous vide time and temperature combinations across 175 cuts of meat, types of fish and vegetables.
then this is the book for you!
We have made available full-color versions of all the images from the book. You can get a feel for what we discuss in the book from our Modernist Cooking Made Easy Photo Gallery.
Who This Book is Written For
- Want to expand their cooking knowledge to include modernist techniques and ingredients.
- Are looking for an easy to understand introduction to modernist cooking and molecular gastronomy.
- Want access to more than 80 tasty and easy to make modernist recipes.
Who This Book is Not Written For
Expert cooks who already know a lot about modernist techniques and ingredients. People with no experience or knowledge of traditional cooking methods. As well as anyone not willing to explore new cooking techniques.
Still Unsure? There's Also a 100% Guarantee
If this book does not give you the information you need to get started with modernist cooking at home or you are unhappy with it for any reason, then you get your money back.