The GRS plastic drying tray. Now offered in metal detectable plastic. The additive is a concentrate that we can add to the HDPE plastic tray, which will make it traceable with your metal detector and x-ray machine on your automation line, for an added level of safety. We use 20% of this additive with 80% HDPE plastic. Both are 100% FDA and food grade approved and have been used in the food industry for years.
- Our trays have over 13,000 holes for optimal airflow
- Temperature range from -50° to 100°C
- Lightweight and more cost effective than stainless steel trays
- Fits standard rack (18 x 24 perforated tray)
- Eliminates metal debris contamination of cannabis, soft gels or capsules
- Rails on the bottom of the trays elevate them from the racks to improve airflow and aid in preventing wear to the tray itself.
- Available in custom colours to assign to specific cannabis strains during the drying and curing process to help prevent cross contamination.