1 recipe Sous Vide Duck Confit Carnitas
1 recipe Sous Vide Queso Blanco Dip
2 tomatoes, stemmed, seeded, and diced
4 green onions, washed, trimmed, and chopped
1 can (2-1/2 ounces/64g) sliced black olives
1 avocado, peeled, seeded, and diced
1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) salt
1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) cumin
1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) Mexican chili powder
1 large bag restaurant style tortilla chips
1/2 head iceberg lettuce, washed, trimmed, and shredded
1 can (4 ounces/113g) sliced jalapenos, hot medium or mild
1 handful cilantro, washed, trimmed and chopped
1. Prepare the Duck Confit Carnitas and the Cheese Dip as per recipe instructions and have warm and ready.
2. In a bowl, mix the tomatoes, green onions, olives, avocado, salt, cumim, and chili powder together.
2. On a large platter, spread the lettuce to make a bed and top with the tortilla chips.
3. Pour the cheese dip evenly over the tortillas, then distribute the duck, jalapenos, and tomato mixture.
4. Garnish with the cilantro and serve.