2 (6 ounce/180 g each) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 Garlic Herb Seasoning Sheet (or your favorite seasoning blend)
salt and pepper to taste
1. Fill and preheat the SousVide Supreme to 146F/63.5C.
2. Season one side of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
3. Cut the Seasoning Sheet in half and position one-half sheet on the unsalted side of each breast (or lightly sprinkle the surface with your favorite seasoning blend for poultry.)
4. Put the breasts into a small (quart/0.9 litre) cooking pouch and vacuum seal.
5. Submerge the pouch into the water oven and cook for at least 1 hour (or up to 4 hours.)
6. Remove breasts and serve straight from the pouch – or, if desired, sear the surface of the breasts in butter in a hot skillet to impart golden color and savory flavor.