Makes 780g loaf
2 tablespoons Yeast
1 & 1/2 cups warm water
1 teaspoon honey
2 cups plain flour
1 cup whole meal flour
2 teaspoons salt
1. Insert Stirring Blade into Bowl.
2. Add yeast, warm water and honey, mix at speed 2, for 10 seconds.
3. Let mix stand for 8 minutes.
4. Add plain flour and salt, mix at speed 2, for 10 seconds.
5. Add whole meal flour, mix at speed 4 for 10 seconds.
6. Scrape down; mix at speed 2 for 2 minutes.
7. Empty into an oiled bowl; bring mixture together kneading gently to shape into ball.
Cover and rise for approx 1 hour or when doubled in size.
8. Punch down, place into bread tin, rise again for approx 30minutes.
9. Bake 190ºC approx 20minutes.
Alternative: To make focaccia shape into flattish shape on baking tray poke holes with
fingers, smear with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and rosemary. Bake as above.