500g Cauliflower flowerets
1tablespoon Parmesan grated finely
Salt & pepper
1. Insert Chopping Blade into Bowl. Plus Cooking Basket.
2. Place cauliflower into basket.
3. Add water. Cook at speed 1, at 100 degrees, for 20 minutes, until well cooked, but not
4. Lift Cooking basket out, drain water, tip cauliflower back into the Bowl.
5. Add butter, select speed 6, for 10 seconds.
6. Scrape down, add parmesan, season with salt and pepper, select speed 6, for 10
7. Scrape down and empty into bowl, top with chopped parsley for serving.