Recipe submitted by: Bev Williams
Serving size: 8
Our family loves to camp and I'm a make-it-from scratch type of lady, so this recipe is great for us. I vacuum pack the dry ingredients before we leave and each morning make fresh batter. Much better then the box kind! Be sure to add chocolate chips too!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Package dry mixture with your VacMaster vacuum packaging machine.
- When ready to make pancakes, simply open the bag/pouch and add milk, egg and butter! Mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour the desired amount of batter onto the hot griddle. Brown on both sides and serve hot with butter and maple syrup.
VacMaster TIP:Add chocolate chips to the dry mixture before vacuum packaging. The kids will LOVE the chocolaty pancakes!