Recipe submitted by: Brenda M.
Serving size: 2 dozen (24)
Oh, I LOVE these cookies, but hate to mix up the dough. I make a lot of it at once and when I want to bake them, I just defrost the dough. So quick and easy, plus it’s nice to always have dough around when my nephews are visiting!
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons choppedwalnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In large bowl, mix together sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, and chocolate chips (all dry ingredients).
- Using your VacMaster, vacuum package dry ingredients.
- When you’re ready to bake, preheat oven to 350° F (175° C).
- In large bowl, beat together butter, vanilla extract and egg until smooth. Slowly add the dry mixture and stir until dough is well blended.
- Drop rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake one dozen at a time for 8 to 10 minutes in preheated oven.
Cool slightly on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
- Take any remaining cookie dough and vacuum package it in a VacMaster bag or chamber pouch! Be sure to store in refrigerator or freezer. You may portion remaining dough into serving size balls before packaging, for even faster preparation next time.