Recipe By: Eric Villegas 2011
Use to make Whitetail Venison Chili with Tomatoes and Drunken Jerked Pintos
- 2 tablespoons ancho chili powder
- 2 tablespoons aji amarillo chili powder
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 2 tablespoons mexican oregano
- 2 tablespoons roasted garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon masa harina
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and blend well.
- Use as much as needed for your chili.
- Store leftovers in a VacMaster bag or storage container.
Can be stored for 3-4 months.