Rosemary and Garlic Lamb Loin Chops with Roasted Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts
By Big Wayner
- 3 bone-in lamb loin chops, appx. 4-6 ounces each
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp minced rosemary
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp salt
- 5 small red potatoes
- 20-25 Brussels sprouts
- Seasoned salt
For the Lamb Loin Chops
- Combine olive oil, rosemary, garlic, and salt in a resealable plastic bag.
- Add lamb loin chops to bag. Mix chops and marinade together and allow to marinade for at least 4 hours.
- Add water to SousVide Supreme and set cooking temperature to 120 degrees F (49*C).
- Remove chops from marinade. Pat mostly dry and vacuum seal in a single vacuum seal pouch.
- Cook chops in SousVide Supreme for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Pre-heat grill to high heat approximately 20 minutes before sous vide cooking is complete.
- Remove pouches from SousVide Supreme once cooking is complete. Remove chops from pouches.
- Sear over direct heat for 1-2 minutes per side (or until desired doneness is achieved).
For the Roasted Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Wash and dice potatoes into approximately 1 to 1 1/2 inch cubes.
- Lightly coat potatoes and Brussels sprouts in olive oil and season with seasoned salt to taste.
- Spray a large pan with pan spray. Cook potatoes and Brussels sprouts in pan at 450 degrees for 20-30 minutes, or until lightly charred.