Recipe courtesy of Marx Foods
4 to 6 heirloom potatoes (or other small potatoes)
½ teaspoon (2.5 ml) fresh rosemary, leaves stripped and chopped
3 tablespoons (45 ml) rendered duck fat
2 teaspoons (10 ml) fresh thyme, leaves stripped and chopped
1. Preheat the SousVide Supreme to 183F/84C.
2. Thinly slice the potatoes (approximately 3mm thick).
3. Put the slices in a single layer into a cooking pouch with the duck fat and rosemary, making sure none of the slices overlap, and vacuum seal.
4. Submerge the pouch in the water oven and cook for 24 minutes.
5. Put the chopped thyme into a large bowl.
6. When the potatoes have cooked, open the pouch, pour them into the bowl with the thyme and toss.